Bear Cub.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

ApertureF11Sniper

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This bear cub was NOT shot at a zoo......I was way too close....Shot with my 70-300.....

51---st-Shoot-463editedWeb2.jpg

Baby bear isn't the problem.......It's Mama Bear in bushes you have to worry about.

Baby bear isn't the problem.......It's Mama Bear in bushes you have to worry about.
Yes and they move at lightning speed.......Even with a gun they say you pretty much have to be an expert.....A charging mother, good luck with that.

Very nice shot! But yeah, the mama... when I used to go orienteering, if I saw a cub on the trail, I would reorient my orientation, because I knew mama was nearby.

Very nice shot! But yeah, the mama... when I used to go orienteering, if I saw a cub on the trail, I would reorient my orientation, because I knew mama was nearby.
Growing up my dad had subscriptions to Outdoor Life, Sports Afield and Field & Stream magazines and I read every single article I could on bears and bear attacks...This was by Mt. Rainier and this lil guy was right off the road. I left the car for a few shots and then realized this was not the best idea and got back into the car.... I only shoot wildlife if it is right in front of me some how usually right off the road. Which happens a lot actually.

Nice shot. I met some guys when I was in Canada years ago who were planting trees somewhere in northern British Columbia. They were planting near the tree line when a bear cub came out of the trees and ran towards them. Their reaction was to drop what they were planting and run like hell! The only bears we have are Koala Bears.

Nice shot. I met some guys when I was in Canada years ago who were planting trees somewhere in northern British Columbia. They were planting near the tree line when a bear cub came out of the trees and ran towards them. Their reaction was to drop what they were planting and run like hell! The only bears we have are Koala Bears.
And drop bears... don't forget the drop bears...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back