24megapixseal77 3
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Oct 26, 2024
- Messages
- 248
- Reaction score
- 732
- Location
- Kansas
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Saw this huge bumble bee out flying around in our dying Zinnias... So, I ran out and snapped a few....harsh late afternoon full sunlight.
**I'm not a professional bug photographer, so no defused light screens... LOLOL...ya get what I see!**
I didn't even see the other bug on the flower, because I just use my 70-300 zoomed to max, standing 4-5 feet away from the flower.
But one photo locked on the bumble bee, one photo locked on the Katydid Nymph....
F/6.3 300.0mm 1/400s ISO-100...both photos
And a few more misc bumble bee shots!
Nikon D3500 with AF-P DX 70-300 4.5-6.3 VR all plastic lens
**I'm not a professional bug photographer, so no defused light screens... LOLOL...ya get what I see!**
I didn't even see the other bug on the flower, because I just use my 70-300 zoomed to max, standing 4-5 feet away from the flower.
But one photo locked on the bumble bee, one photo locked on the Katydid Nymph....
F/6.3 300.0mm 1/400s ISO-100...both photos
And a few more misc bumble bee shots!
Nikon D3500 with AF-P DX 70-300 4.5-6.3 VR all plastic lens