What's new

Bearded Collie in Motion

Corey123

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 29, 2008
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is a collection of photos featuring my hairy dog in motion. These were taken with a Canon Rebel XSI with the 18-55mm kit lens. None of these were touched up
I know the last one isn't really in motion, but I thought it was cool :) and I know some have motion blur; he was moving fast

3003415411_38c21675c3.jpg


3183205179_ef22b501c5.jpg


3184023068_7e8f7aee94.jpg


3184025638_dafd89b337.jpg


3184026778_e2f39eb0e4.jpg


3183190845_f500e8b0e6.jpg


3158129132_56643661d2.jpg
 
What a beauty!! My faves are the second one (the twisting motion and the way the hair is arranged makes it look almost surreal), and the last one (lovely portrait and I love the low angle at which you took the shot)
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom