What's new

Beastie Boys don't shop here..

bhop

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 10, 2007
Messages
2,303
Reaction score
333
Location
Los Angeles
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Nikon FE Fujicolor 400H.. I think it was my 50mm f1.4 lens.. developed at Rite Aid, scanned on Epson 4490

 
is that old navy? i dont get the beastie boys reference. nice dof, though.

Hah.. yeah, I mistakenly thought it was the Gap, which is why I titled it that way, but my friend that was in one of those fitting rooms when I took that pointed out to me last night that it is Old Navy.. but hey, Gap owns Old Navy.. so I guess it still counts.

The Beastie Boys reference is from the song Ill Communication, there's a line that goes: "Because I'm Shopping At Sears, 'Cause I Don't Buy At The Gap"
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom