What's new

i have a question about my lens making my camera have an error signal

Appears your aim is to steer people to your Marketplace ad in this flurry of low-info posts.
I appreciate your feedback, and I can see how it might come across that way. My intention was genuinely to contribute to the community, share advice, and engage in discussions about photography. That said, I did mention my camera for sale since it could be a helpful option for someone looking to upgrade or explore mirrorless cameras.

If my posts came off as too promotional, I apologize for that. I’m here to be part of the conversation, share tips, and learn from everyone else’s experiences too. Thanks again for pointing it out!
 
Set the aperture to f/16 and pull down the locking tab (red). Should be fine now
 
Custom setting #22 on my F5. I use it with chipped manual focus Ai lens fitted. Ai lenses are not linear when the camera makes the choice leading to incorrect exposure.
Thanks for the tip! Dug out the manual on that one to learn a bit more. Think you know a camera well...
 
With the F5 I still need a cheater sheet or the manual. And I've had it 12 years. I set it up for whatever I anticipate and leave it alone after that other than exposure. Do shoot it manual a lot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom