Beautiful British Columbia

Marea

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all,

This is my first post on this board ~ I'm looking forward to sharing and becoming a part of the community.

These are a few shots that I've recently taken around Vancouver Island.

Please feel free to comment or critique or edit. :)

beautiful_BC.jpg

Surfboardonbeach.jpg

IMGP0069.jpg

IMG_2710.jpg

IMG_0153-1.jpg

Hi and thanks for sharing these - I really liked #4 the best, followed by #1 - British Columbia really is a very photogenic place and would love to get back there at some point.

Nigel

Hi and thanks for sharing these - I really liked #4 the best, followed by #1 - British Columbia really is a very photogenic place and would love to get back there at some point.

Nigel

Thank you Nigel, Yes it really is a gorgeous, gorgeous spot on our little planet. Lot's of green trees, big mountains, fresh and salt water ways and modern city scapes as well as charming little towns. I feel fortunate to be here to shoot some of it with my camera.

Welcome, and it's a pleasure to see these. Vancouver Island is an old haunt and my wife and I will be there for a month this summer (in French Creek). You've whetted my appetite.

IMGP0069.jpg

Hiyea I just wanted to see what your starfishes like look I sometime get earache for not impose my photos.. But I just wanted to see what your starfishes look likes...

Welcome, and it's a pleasure to see these. Vancouver Island is an old haunt and my wife and I will be there for a month this summer (in French Creek). You've whetted my appetite.
I'll be sure to post more! I hope you and your wife have a fabulous time in French Creek this summer! I really do feel lucky to live here and get to see all this beauty!

IMGP0069.jpg

Hiyea I just wanted to see what your starfishes like look I sometime get earache for not impose my photos.. But I just wanted to see what your starfishes look likes...
I like what you did to this photo, thank you for taking your time! I always welcome edits and comments as I'm really trying to learn as much as I can from my fellow photographers!

Cheers.

I'll be sure to post more! I hope you and your wife have a fabulous time in French Creek this summer! I really do feel lucky to live here and get to see all this beauty!

I like what you did to this photo, thank you for taking your time! I always welcome edits and comments as I'm really trying to learn as much as I can from my fellow photographers!

Cheers.

Glad u like it and your very much welcome as well.:mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back