What's new

Hello from Islamabad, Pakistan

Ramish Tariq1

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 30, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Islamabad, Pakistan
Hi everyone, I'm Ramish from Islamabad, Pakistan. I'm a homeowner who's recently gotten interested in photography — mostly taking photos of home interiors, DIY projects, and everyday life around the city. I'm still learning the basics and hoping to pick up tips from this community. Looking forward to being part of the discussions!
 
Welcome, take pics and show them. There is a CC section if you feel so inclined...
 
Welcome, R. Photography is a great hobby. I'm looking forward to seeing some of your images in the future.
Be well.
 
Hi everyone, I'm Ramish from Islamabad, Pakistan. I'm a homeowner who's recently gotten interested in photography — mostly taking photos of home interiors, DIY projects, and everyday life around the city. I'm still learning the basics and hoping to pick up tips from this community. Looking forward to being part of the discussions!
Welcome to the Forum! Looking forward to seeing some of your photos.
 
I'm still learning the basics and hoping to pick up tips from this community.
Tip 1.
If you have a digital camera my advice would be talk all the photos you want and have fun doing it, just be safe and watch your back there are people out there who like to grab cameras and run.
Tip 2.
If you are photographing people you do not know, even if they are in a public space, ask for permission to do so, it is a courteous thing to do.
 
G'day Ramish

From the big island called "Downunder" another WELCOME from fellow photographers
Phil
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom