Beautiful Day

chantal7

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I shot in RAW and edited them a little... they are actually my first raw photos! Any tips or advice you could give me that would be great! :) I have not posted here in a while... :thumbdown:

IMG_2264rc.jpg

IMG_2269r2c.jpg

Oh these are hot... I love the second one. It just pulls you in.

Oh these are hot... I love the second one. It just pulls you in.

i like them both. i like #2 the most. the tree is #1 distracts me because
i'm more attracted to the view across and beyond the pond than the
young tree. maybe it's because it's in partly in silhouette/shadow. #2
got that beautiful colors and wide-angle which i like. maybe #1 i find
the more beautiful point of view...i'm not sure. nice shots to kick-off
with in RAW mode.

1. I like the warm feeling it conveys with the lighting, but the tree in the foreground is distracting and I'm not positive, could just beme, but i think your horizon line is tipped a tiny bit to the left.

2. Beautiful image -well composed, nice and sharp, well exposed, great color. :thumbup:

Thanks everyone for the awesome comments :) I think this has been some of my best shots! Thanks again ;)

1. I like the warm feeling it conveys with the lighting, but the tree in the foreground is distracting and I'm not positive, could just beme, but i think your horizon line is tipped a tiny bit to the left.

2. Beautiful image -well composed, nice and sharp, well exposed, great color. :thumbup:

Good eye - I was looking at that in the little thumbnail and it looked a little off, but on the bigger photo it was more hard to see. :lol:

Love the second, but I find it soft, unless you edited it to be soft, then it's going to be a matter of taste I think :).

Yeah - I kind of edited it to a point where it looked good, I didn't want to make it too hard. So I guess, yep, I wanted to make it soft. Definitely a matter of taste though! :love:

Love the lighting in the first shot. The green/yellow field looks great. The main tree trunk over the left third of the pic is nicely framed up.
As said earlier the 2nd shot really pulls you in. Great greens and blues on that one too.

Love the lighting in the first shot. The green/yellow field looks great. The main tree trunk over the left third of the pic is nicely framed up.
As said earlier the 2nd shot really pulls you in. Great greens and blues on that one too.

Thank you! :)

I really like the first one :)

The second one is amazing. Nice work.

Thanks everyone! :)

I like them both, but would crop a bit from the top of #1.

And the usual place for your watermark and name is the bottom left. The name is also too large. Beautiful shots, though!!!!!!

Why is it the left? I just chose a spot and kept it there. Thanks :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back