D damian5000 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 24, 2005 Messages 168 Reaction score 0 Location Chiang Mai, Thailand Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 15, 2005 #1 8s, f2.6
jocose TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,059 Reaction score 118 Location dans la pissoir Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 15, 2005 #2 Umm, this should have a wee disclaimer about being not work friendly. But it's a nice pic.
NMLeakway TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2005 Messages 335 Reaction score 6 Dec 15, 2005 #3 nice image, I'd like to see a b&w version.
photogoddess TPF Noob! Joined Feb 29, 2004 Messages 6,251 Reaction score 34 Location Lala Land Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 15, 2005 #4 NMLeakway said: nice image, I'd like to see a b&w version. Click to expand... I agree! Subtle showing of nudity... very tasteful. :thumbsup:
NMLeakway said: nice image, I'd like to see a b&w version. Click to expand... I agree! Subtle showing of nudity... very tasteful. :thumbsup: