Beautiful girl and sweet light a great combination:)

Tim Ray

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
timrayphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
405963579_nczSy-XL.jpg

Nicely done. I wonder about the pose though. The position of her hands leaves me wanting. Maybe hook her thumbs in her back pockets so her arms don't simply hang?

-Pete

Nicely done. I wonder about the pose though. The position of her hands leaves me wanting. Maybe hook her thumbs in her back pockets so her arms don't simply hang?

-Pete

I agree that something could have been done with the hands, but this photo was completely unposed, the water was very cold.

I agree that something could have been done with the hands, but this photo was completely unposed, the water was very cold.

Really...unposed? So you just happen to come across a girl standing in freezing cold water? hmm....

Great shot though! It would have been cool if you made the water look different. Soft looking, not sure what its called...I will find a link.

okay...kinda like this http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=140305&highlight=thinly+veiled

Really...unposed? So you just happen to come across a girl standing in freezing cold water? hmm....

Great shot though! It would have been cool if you made the water look different. Soft looking, not sure what its called...I will find a link.

Silky?

okay...kinda like this http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=140305&highlight=thinly+veiled

hahahaha...No actually she wanted a photograph in the water, but it isn't allowed at the location of the session, so she got in the water looked at the camera for one shot and looked away in the other, and I captured the images and she got out very quickly. We had to work quick so she wouldn't be caught and finedby the park officials, her mom was the lookout. LOL

hahahaha...No actually she wanted a photograph in the water, but it isn't allowed at the location of the session, so she got in the water looked at the camera for one shot and looked away in the other, and I captured the images and she got out very quickly. We had to work quick so she wouldn't be caught and finedby the park officials, her mom was the lookout. LOL

Ha ha...I love it :lol:

Wow I've never known anywhere where getting in the water was not allowed...

Wow I've never known anywhere where getting in the water was not allowed...

Apparently they won't let you swim in the fountains in malls. Weird, eh? :lol:

They don't??? No wonder there are always people chasing me in the mall.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back