What's new

Beautiful Iowa In The Fall

emptypockets

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 26, 2008
Messages
197
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The trees are beginning to change and the corn and bean crops are ready to be harvested. Here's a short series of pictures from my area. C&C greatly appreciated!

1). Shadowed Bean field
beanfield.jpg


2). Colorful serene pond
pond.jpg


3). A corn field through the windows of an abandoned building
window.jpg


4). A resting cow
cow.jpg
 
Beautiful. Be careful showing images of Iowa.......If the secret gets out, we'll be overrun with people moving here....:lol:
 
Beautiful. Be careful showing images of Iowa.......If the secret gets out, we'll be overrun with people moving here....:lol:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Great shots. What did you use for processing...the sky is really interesting.
 
Really like #1 and #3. #1 is slightly crooked but the composition is excellent! Something about that sky though, I'm curious to know what processing went into 1 and 3 to get the sky to look like that. Nice job!

best wishes
 
Thanks for the comments and keep them coming. For Christmas, I bought myself Topaz Adjust 3, which is the PP I used on these.

I layered numbers 1 and 2 and applied Color Blast and Spicify, tweaked the opacity of each, flattened and some additional tweaks and voila. Shots 3 and 4 are Spicify only to the original layer. Not the best PP I've ever done, but Adjust is an amazing product that I've only began to experiment with. Sort of reminds me of multi shot HDR's without the over the top look you sometimes get.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom