Beautiful storm rainbow

Stephen.C

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I started to carry my camera bag everywhere because I'm trying to get some photos of lightning. A beautiful storm rolled in, the sky turned bright yellow, and I ran from the skatepark to the lake/pond nearby. There was a rainbow!! I was so excited! It then started to pour and i preceded to get soaked! totally worth it! C&C encouraged!
#1. My favorite of the rainbow shots I took.
4829709836_9df658b0fa_b.jpg

#2. I had to crop alot, and its not really on my favorite list, but its a DOUBLE rainbow. I was going crazy!! ( go to youtube, and type in "double Rainbow" it will be a long title with a date and stuff, its awesome) My mom thinks the video is funny, and i called her to tell her there was a double rainbow outside! Sadly the double rainbow was never strong, and lasted a little under a minute.
4829705532_142bc59004_b.jpg

#3. Not a rainbow, but same pond. Im on the opposite side than I was taking the rainbow shots. I like it, taken around 9 oclock.
4829091075_03c513fec9_b.jpg

Thanks for looking C&C at your wish!

Looks good. Did you use your Tamron 10-24mm for all of the shots?

I find the first photo fascinating because you really captured "two weathers", as it were, it is divided into the "still sunny" and into the "already stormy" sides and one side is yellowish and fierce and the other blue and calm. Really interesting to look at and I feel you captured the situation really well!

I find the first photo fascinating because you really captured "two weathers", as it were, it is divided into the "still sunny" and into the "already stormy" sides and one side is yellowish and fierce and the other blue and calm. Really interesting to look at and I feel you captured the situation really well!

+ 1

Looks like in might be slightly off level though, but it could possibly just be the shape of the pond.

I absolutely love these shots.

My favorite is the first one. I'm in love with how it not only shows not only the storm, but the beautiful sky next to it. It's absolutely gorgeous.

Keep up the good work.

Most reactions

Back