What's new

Beauty in the woods C&C welcome

KAikens318

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
933
Reaction score
19
Location
Manchester, NH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_0632.jpg
 
Nice colors, not sure what the subject is supposed to be as my eye just wanders around. Also, doesn't seem very sharp.

Allan
 
Nice colors, not sure what the subject is supposed to be as my eye just wanders around. Also, doesn't seem very sharp.

Allan


More just about the colors than anything...I noticed the sharpness, or lack there of as soon as I uploaded it.
 
Not sure about the subject? Lol. It's a landscape shot. It's not always about the "tree" in the photograph, look at it as a forest. (: Not trying to be punny, I know this photo is off the woods. -_-
The purple hues are amazing and adds a feeling to the photo, like a light and airy feeling imo.
A lovely showcase of color and silhouettes. I love the reflection too, adds some nice symmetry even though it's cut off.
 
I like how all of the silhouettes connect. Very simple picture -- just positive and negative space, really.

Nice job.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom