Beauty Portraits: Celestina Tiew @ Punggol

I would like to obtain some opinions to the overall presentation of the images here.

• Not bad, can do better and I definitely have seen better.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Zeckson

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Had an opportunity to work with Celestina, our very own Singapore FHM Girls Next Door 2009 winner, on a conceptual shoot of something nobody has yet tried. I had been thinking about the concept for months and had discussed ideas and execution with Celestina way back.

Only at the beginning of July 2009 then we had a chance to actualize our ideas... We basically want something different from the norm, perhaps introducing a little fantasy into the shoot. I decided on a Goddess theme like those of the Japanese anime. Initially an fallen angel was chosen and I even bought a pair of wings for Celestina but the wings didn't fit well and looked too flimzy, so we dropped the wings and amend the theme to the Goddess...

I even spent 2 days going to the same location and made observations as to the timing of the day where the light is best. I found my spots. I am ready! Unfornately on the day of the shoot, things were not that smooth and I lost my beautiful light. Anyway, here are some shots that I managed to pull off. Not quite what I wanted but... Well... What the heck!

Just in case you are not able to view the images due to bandwidth exceed, you can see them here on my Flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeckson/sets/72157621843305234/

Pic 01:

20090625-Celestina-800x536-01.jpg

Most reactions

Back