64d81a5a.jpg

Pic 06:

9b2f7171.jpg

Pic 07:

70dc0dfe.jpg

Pic 08:

8037eaee.jpg

Thank you for viewing my images.

aAs a noob, I will say that these are awesome.

But also, this woman is INSANELY gorgeous. You are super lucky to have someone so awesome to work with, cause even a polaroid of this chick would look amazing. She's the best-looking subject I've seen on this website, in my short time of being here.

Last edited:
aAs a noob, I will say that these are awesome.

But also, this woman is INSANELY gorgeous. You are super lucky to have someone so awesome to work with, cause even a polaroid of this chick would look amazing. She's the best-looking subject I've seen on this website, in my short time of being here.

Thanks Baaaark for the comments. Will take note of the earlier comment about the brightness of the images that I got her to stand next to a beauty dish.

Yes, Tukta is beautiful. I also have other threads posted here in The Photo Forum. Run a search under my name and take a look or you can click onto my Flickr link under my signature. :)

I really love your work Zeckson. The only negative is your watermark. Its highly distracting, even with a stunning subject to look at. Some are a little hot, but they are still way better than most could produce. Will be looking out for your next installment. :thumbup:

I'm not digging the Photoshop work on this. It's all tastes sure, but when I think "Oh, I wonder what their retouch workflow is" and not "Ok thats a nice picture" we've jumped that line from "art" to "technical trickery". I mean she really does look like a doll in a few of those.

That said, I think the PHOTOS themselves (imagining them without the sandblasted face) are quite nice.

I really love your work Zeckson. The only negative is your watermark. Its highly distracting, even with a stunning subject to look at. Some are a little hot, but they are still way better than most could produce. Will be looking out for your next installment. :thumbup:

Thanks for your comments. Apologize for the distracting copyright notice but it is necessary. My images have been leeched before. Kindly bear with me on this. :)

I'm not digging the Photoshop work on this. It's all tastes sure, but when I think "Oh, I wonder what their retouch workflow is" and not "Ok thats a nice picture" we've jumped that line from "art" to "technical trickery". I mean she really does look like a doll in a few of those.

That said, I think the PHOTOS themselves (imagining them without the sandblasted face) are quite nice.

Thanks for your comments. :)

I'm going to second what ANDS! said. I would also add that some really solid makeup makes heavy skin retouching much less necessary, and I would hazard a guess that this girl has good skin to begin with.

Great shots!

I'm going to second what ANDS! said. I would also add that some really solid makeup makes heavy skin retouching much less necessary, and I would hazard a guess that this girl has good skin to begin with.

Thank you for your comments. :)

Shot #8 is gorgeous mate! Awesome lighting, beautiful model, cool location, great pose.

These portraits are well done but some details I did notice. Exposure/lighting is somewhat inconsistent which shows up in different skin colours in the various shots and pic 8 is overexposed. The eyes are also inconsistently handled with better exposure and emphasis in some shots and on the dark side in others. The background can also be very distracting and even if it is meant to be there, placement of objects, model position, or camera angle can cause visual problems in the photo, as is the case also in some of these shots. Guys also ignore a woman's hair. Her hair is not equally flattering in all the shots. The first one for example strongly emphasizes her dyed roots.
When posing the model, pay attention to the lighting and its effect on skin colour closest to the light versus farther away. The shoulder in 3 and 5, for example are a different colour from the hands, or other body parts.

skieur

Most reactions

Back