because the ghost in me, is out of key...

frankxdelrosario

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.frankdelrosario.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
visnja_trial.jpg

Your subject has beautiful brown eyes. And very pink lips! Some have said to me they find bra straps distracting (as a guy, I kind of like them :) ), but it should be said that it might distract some.

The first one seems to have the best color to it, in my biased opinion. But they are both good photos. Can you explain the title, though? I don't get it. :)

P.S. Its a shame to me that such a nice subject doesn't have any photos of her smiling. You don't have to post them, but at least take some "happy shots." :)

Thank you Senor!

Well, the top is processed a bit, and the bottom is the raw.

I can see how the bra straps may be distracting, but I was trying to capture here in a sulk, therefore I see the focus being in the face. To me the straps hold hardly any weight at all.

As far as the title. The ghost, her soul, her being, her center, the very essence that holds her together is on a brink of collapse. So essentially she is out of sync, out of key, therefore shes unhappy.

/shrug?

I dig. That's very cool. Though the comment about her bra straps not holding any weight... well, there's a bad joke there I won't go to. :)

Hopefully you'll get some other responses from some more knowledgeable folks, but I like your shots, and hope you post more! :)

Most reactions

Back