Pleasetakeitkind TPF Noob! Joined Jan 20, 2008 Messages 354 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 21, 2008 #1
DRoberts TPF Noob! Joined Apr 18, 2008 Messages 779 Reaction score 3 Location Springfield, Missouri Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 21, 2008 #2 I like how it takes the vent out of it's natural scale and leaves it to the veiwer's perspective to imagine the size of it.
I like how it takes the vent out of it's natural scale and leaves it to the veiwer's perspective to imagine the size of it.
Pleasetakeitkind TPF Noob! Joined Jan 20, 2008 Messages 354 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 21, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks! I like how it is shiny.
Apex TPF Noob! Joined Jul 19, 2007 Messages 231 Reaction score 0 Location Columbus, Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 21, 2008 #4 I like how it takes the vent out of it's natural scale and leaves it to the veiwer's perspective to imagine the size of it Click to expand... i was thinking the same thing i just didnt know it until you said it. i like this shot, when i view it as a small object i see it as something on the top of a building but when i view it as a large object, it looks like a water tower
I like how it takes the vent out of it's natural scale and leaves it to the veiwer's perspective to imagine the size of it Click to expand... i was thinking the same thing i just didnt know it until you said it. i like this shot, when i view it as a small object i see it as something on the top of a building but when i view it as a large object, it looks like a water tower