BECKY! You even were warned! Now you are MOTW!!

why aren't you to 1000 posts yet?

I thought that with all our spamming... you would have been there by now. ;)

Why did the photo postings not work?
Were you trying to load them directly from your computer to here?
How come you don't know that this doesn't work? :wink: :wink: :wink:

I don't know. :neutral:

I was trying to link from photobucket but screwed it up. I think I copied an explorer window link by accident :oops:

Stop picking on me. :( :biggrin:

Your preffered music style?
Who do you think is the most talented photographer on the forum? :)

I like techno, something I jump to on a night out!
For regular listening, all sorts of stuff... Jack Johnson, Elton, Joshua Radin, cheesy old rock!

Most talented? Hmmm, theres so many, I like the experimental light work of DigitalMatt ... I'll say no more I don't want to offend, theres buckets of talent on this board!

Phew, tired after that... you can all leave me alone now! :biggrin:

I also said you were funniest, that was just a cruel joke, I meant to say ummmm, bestest looking, forgive me! :biggrin:

I also said you were funniest, that was just a cruel joke, I meant to say ummmm, bestest looking, forgive me! :biggrin:

me thinks you needs your eyes testing, but thank you oh great sexy one

Yeah I vote for another London meetup, would have to be a Sunday for me or a Tuesday.

Anyway, whats the best Christmas present you've ever had?

Any chance of a TPF London meet?

If so, can we crash at yours?

I'd be up for that...

And no :lmao: Its small enough without 20 telephotos and their owners crashing there! :biggrin:

Yeah I vote for another London meetup, would have to be a Sunday for me or a Tuesday.

Anyway, whats the best Christmas present you've ever had?

Sundays are good...

Hmm xmas present, nothing mega exciting... I got a rally driving course for my birthday once though, that was pretty sweet!!

Most reactions

Back