Bedlam

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
421-gs-bedlam-j9610-11.jpg

What an eye for the little things you have, Walter!!
To be seeing and realising that they made their fencing out of old coil frames (I hope such word exists, I'm making it up as I really wouldn't know what those things are called). The shadows really do work to your advantage here, too!

And news on what they kept in there?

What an eye for the little things you have, Walter!!
To be seeing and realising that they made their fencing out of old coil frames (I hope such word exists, I'm making it up as I really wouldn't know what those things are called). The shadows really do work to your advantage here, too!

And news on what they kept in there?

Thank you Corrina. This was one of the more cluttered locations I've visited lately. I'm not sure what they could have kept within these stripped down box springs, possibly goats or a few sheep. I've seen larger configurations with runs like this, but at stockyards. So what ever was in there may not have been in there for long.

When I shot this I instantly thought of the name, "Bedlam", which to my pleasant surprise is defined as;

chaos: a state of extreme confusion and disorder
pejorative terms for an insane asylum
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

The place looked insane.

Yup, sure looks like bedlam to me, interesting shadows.

The shadows in this shot are quite striking. Excellent, as always, Abraxas.

Those springs remind me of my childhood. I had a set of them fall on me when I was 4 thanks to my caring older brother jumping on the bed above me. That, too, was bedlam... :lol:

Thanks. My little brother pushed me out of a tree for me pushing him out of a hay loft. We were doing somersaults off the bed out an upstairs window onto the roof and I shut the window and he put his foot through it. My sister got her arm caught in an old washing machine wringer while it was running. She did that on her own though, probably because she wanted attention because me and my brother seemed like we got it all for doing stupid stuff to each other. We're lucky we made it through growing up. We get along pretty good now. :) I hope you and your brother are doing well.

Nice long shadows.

More word play. They used old bed springs to keep their critters from taking it on the lam.

Nice long shadows.

More word play. They used old bed springs to keep their critters from taking it on the lam.

Thanks. Words is fun.

Most reactions

Back