Hair_MD TPF Noob! Joined Jan 25, 2006 Messages 26 Reaction score 1 Location Kitchener, Ontario, Canada Jan 27, 2006 #3 I like your last shot, just not the railing or w/e it is that got into the bottom of the pic
hoosier40000 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 29, 2005 Messages 98 Reaction score 0 Location somewhere between here and there.. Jan 27, 2006 #4 the girl in the first picture is holding pocky! i love pocky
mpdc TPF Noob! Joined Feb 6, 2005 Messages 315 Reaction score 0 Jan 27, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Hair_MD said: I like your last shot, just not the railing or w/e it is that got into the bottom of the pic Click to expand... You know I didnt even notice that. Yeah its the railing.
Hair_MD said: I like your last shot, just not the railing or w/e it is that got into the bottom of the pic Click to expand... You know I didnt even notice that. Yeah its the railing.
mpdc TPF Noob! Joined Feb 6, 2005 Messages 315 Reaction score 0 Jan 27, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 hoosier40000 said: the girl in the first picture is holding pocky! i love pocky Click to expand... UH RAH China Town in San Fran...
hoosier40000 said: the girl in the first picture is holding pocky! i love pocky Click to expand... UH RAH China Town in San Fran...