Been a while C&C

Dionysus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
been a while since i contributed anything. Here are a few from today.

Derelict Chicken Coup (Color and Sepia)

Derelict_Chicken_Coup_2_by_sideways_8.jpg

Derelict_Chicken_Coup_by_sideways_8.jpg

My daughter's old toddler chair buried in snow

Child__s_Chair_in_Snow_by_sideways_8.jpg

hope it doesnt suck too bad.

The snow seems to be a bit overblown on the first one, but I do like the 2nd. I kinda wish the barn had a bit more of the frame.
The last one is interesting. Unfortunately there's some "haloing?" going on on the top, but I like the idea of the pink totally surrounded by white.

ya i couldnt have the barn occupy anymore of the frame, because it is actually a chicken coup, and chicken coups have really low ceilings...so the top of the frame in the photo is pretty much where the roofline was, but i didnt want it to be in the pic.

i kinda had to overexpose the snow in the 1st because it seemed to be fluctuating between a little overblown and tan, with no middle ground, and i decided to just go with slightly overblown.

if there's haloing i dont notice any, but then again im not on the worlds best monitor, so maybe there is.

thank you much for the input. i appreciate it.

I really like #2. I liked the sepia version til I saw it in red... now there's no going back to sepia. ;) I definitely prefer it in color! Nice shot.

wow~
Very nice.
Maybe you can photoshop the top portion of the photo and extend the frame a bit or maybe clip out some of the bottom section.. ionno.

I reallly like the Snow in the chair, seems lonely, and looking forward for snow to clear and be useful again!

Yeah. Of 1 and 2, I prefer 2.

3 is really cool, but just a tad too minimalist, just a little bit of detail in the snow behind the chair would really make it a great photo, rather than just a nice photo of a great idea for a photo

Most reactions

New Topics

Back