Been awhile. Here's some recent shots.

Darton

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Been awhile since I've posted anything. Here are a frew new shots. Please let me know what you think.
IMG_4697.jpg

IMG_4701.jpg

IMG_4717.jpg

IMG_4718.jpg

IMG_4728.jpg

IMG_4735.jpg

IMG_4736.jpg

IMG_4744.jpg

IMG_4746.jpg

They aren't bad, but 1 is way too small. 3 and 4 look like the exact same picture. This may just be my preference but I feel you should pick one crop you really like and just keep that instead of having 2 or 3 different ones of the same picture. They are nice though!

They aren't bad, but 1 is way too small. 3 and 4 look like the exact same picture. This may just be my preference but I feel you should pick one crop you really like and just keep that instead of having 2 or 3 different ones of the same picture. They are nice though!

Ditto on all points.

I do love how well you have captured the various textures. :thumbup:

Yea 1 is small but that's just the way it got saved on P'bucket It's actually much larger. 3 and 4 were shot from the same spot (obviously) I just couldn't pick one over the other. Thanks for your input. Also these were before any PP. I have since edited and will upload the new look later.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back