Photos OK to edit
Yup that little boy is drinking Beer
Beer6.jpg

Beer7.jpg

Beer8.jpg

Beer10.jpg

Beer11.jpg

Beer12.jpg

mmmmm beer. mmmmmmm children drinking beer. jk . . . so is that kosher over there? children drinking beer that is.

I couldn't tell ya! It was pretty crazy for me to see. I guess there aren't to many rules about it....

That is not beer the boy's drinking. That is "Apfelschorle" - a mixture of apple juice and mineral water. Looks similar, but the froth gives it away. So no worries. That boy's drink might look more like beer to many than the Erdinger in your other series (which got called "orange soda" :roll: ), but it is not beer!

So where were you and when were you there?

I went to Garmisch and Munich. We went in February. The idea was to snowboard in the Bavarian Alps and get some travel in as well. However the snow didn't turn out to be very good, but it was still an awesome trip and would love to go back with some more time and photographic knowledge :)

Well, I cannot offer you mountains and snow, but you are aware, of course, that we are having the big Germany TPF Meet-Up (one whole week) next year at the end of May to which EVERY TPF member is invited to come!?!

Like I am saying: this is the north, it is flat, not a mountain in sight, and hopefully no snow between 24 and 31 May, but beer galore, including the Bavarian kinds! (Not as many as you are showing here but...). Is that enticing?? ;) ;) ;)

It is extremely enticing!!! I would love to go back to Germany. Best ber on the planet! However, I may not be welcome. I was injured while snowboarding and almost forced to take a helicopter down. Honest to god I asked the pilot about insurance and what not, he said don't worry, it's a free service they offer. I thought it sounded kinda weird, but the thought of a free helicopter sounded fun. I'm naive. Anyway, they are trying to take me to court now and I'm not sure what that does tp my visitation right in Germany ;)

Most reactions

Back