BEER

It's better when it's straight and level!

well see.. heres the problem.. I haven't learned photoshop yet :( I have CS5 and im slowly learning it.. I use lightroom right now and I couldnt really get it tilted right

well see.. heres the problem.. I haven't learned photoshop yet :( I have CS5 and im slowly learning it.. I use lightroom right now and I couldnt really get it tilted right

You see, if you had "my photos are OK to edit" I'd do it for you.

1. Select entire image.
2. Go up to "edit"
3. Click on "free transform"
4. Move cursor to edge until you see the cursor turn into a curve with an arrow at either end.
5. Click and drag until it looks straight.
6. Crop edges
7. ...
8. profit

I think it would have looked better if the bottle was sprayed with a mist of water. Nice bokeh...

what are all those lights in the back

Texas beer with a European type label. Whatever sells I guess. But I am with the other comments on the bottle being a little off kilter.

You see, if you had "my photos are OK to edit" I'd do it for you.

1. Select entire image.
2. Go up to "edit"
3. Click on "free transform"
4. Move cursor to edge until you see the cursor turn into a curve with an arrow at either end.
5. Click and drag until it looks straight.
6. Crop edges
7. ...
8. profit

Thank you sir!

I think it would have looked better if the bottle was sprayed with a mist of water. Nice bokeh...
It did have a nice mist on it with a bottle water/ carbonated water mix.. but i used an exposure that was towards the end of the session and it had wore off so i will have to reshoot sometime..

4th of July style christmas lights from the dollar store

Texas beer with a European type label. Whatever sells I guess. But I am with the other comments on the bottle being a little off kilter.
Yea my dad usually drink stiegl, warsteiner, and czechvar.. first time I seen this lol

4th of July style christmas lights from the dollar store

I'm going to take a guess at small christmas lights, putting this in just to see if I'm right.
YES! hahaha

Any better guys?

DSC_6707.jpg by ThierryLyles, on Flickr

It would be better if it was sitting in front of me right now... nice and cold. I have never had that particular beer but will try anything and I am not one to turn down any beer. (ok maybe PBR- ugh!)

Most reactions

Back