What's new

Beetle (w/ a Lambourgini type doors)

emo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
Location
Pilipinas
bug1ga2.jpg


bug2ul9.jpg



C&C's are welcome...

thanks for looking..
 
Love the shots and love the titles hahaha!

The colours of the beetle itself in the first shot are beautiful, really nicely done!
 
I clicked on this thinking it was a car. Hahaha! Great shots though. I like the second one.
 
Props. NIce shot.
 
Love the first one, the colors are so nice!
 
Nice shots... I'm guessing the bug was not live? (those are the easiest to work with) :mrgreen:
 
i cringed when i saw the title. when i opened it i was relieved. nice shots.
 
Very nice great colours :)
 
anthegreat1 said:
i cringed when i saw the title. when i opened it i was relieved. nice shots.

Same here. I thought this was about a VW Beetle (my favorite car!). Nice colors on these!! :thumbup:





pascal
 
Than You all guys.. i appreciate all your comments :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom