Before and After (graphic design work to a photo)

STARSITY GRAPHICS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
-Geisha-

geishab4after.jpg

geisha+copy.jpg

kinda busy for my tastes... maybe if you got rid of the big white block in the middle of her face and changed the chopped up eye back to normal i think it would be less distracting, the hair on the her right side doesnt seem to match the rest of the photo and i think geisha's wear their hair up nice and neat

just my 2cents but i suck , and couldnt even come close to doing anything like this so good job on all you have done!

yeah the white block in the middle was suppose to be kind of like a light reflection...just felt like it would match the way her arm was up....reminded me of someone trying to block light...and well w/ her hair i really couldn't do much...i mean the pic was taken and the idea of turning it into a Geisha came later.

cool, dont take anything i say to seriously, i have no artistic insight, but from a common, simple minded person those were just my opinions and like i said i dont even know how to change the color of peoples skins let alone everything else, so kudos to you sir.. and to be honest i like simple ... i try to live simple and i definitely think simple :p

no harm done my friend. honest critiques are the best critiques...plus u were stating ur opinion...and i was just letting you know what that block of white was in the middle...cuz some ppl when looking at it...don't see what i see. =)

Nice, I have a few works like this and I love it! I like it busy personally...everyone photographer are different though

Most reactions

Back