What's new

7dmkii won't power on

davholla1

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 16, 2015
Messages
2,078
Reaction score
2,159
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took some photos, went to my hotel, charged up the battery, changed the lens and now it won't turn on. I checked and the battery works on a different model(never had problems withnswopping batteries from one to another before.

I am in a hot and humid country if that is relevant
 
The only thing I can suggest is to clean the contacts.

Just to confirm, do you have a battery grip on it?
 
Check the Doors: Make sure both the battery compartment door and the CF/SD memory card door are completely closed. The camera has safety microswitches that cut all power if either door is even slightly ajar.
 
Check the Doors: Make sure both the battery compartment door and the CF/SD memory card door are completely closed. The camera has safety microswitches that cut all power if either door is even slightly ajar.
I tried and no good
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom