Before Dawn

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
400-0007.jpg

Just look at those COLOURS! Wow.
And the bit of light around the cactus plant to give the foreground some detail. Well done.
And I would declare that tree my personal favourite tree, I think (I have a "favourite tree" like that one --- it stands on a wet meadow though, for "desert" is unknown here ;) --- and I go visit it with my camera on occasion).
Here, "your" tree looks like it is just getting up and stretching its limbs to the rising sun :D.

looks awesome!

Thanks X Joey.

Just look at those COLOURS! Wow.
And the bit of light around the cactus plant to give the foreground some detail. Well done.
And I would declare that tree my personal favourite tree, I think (I have a "favourite tree" like that one --- it stands on a wet meadow though, for "desert" is unknown here ;) --- and I go visit it with my camera on occasion).
Here, "your" tree looks like it is just getting up and stretching its limbs to the rising sun :D.

Thank you LaFoto. I was going to say this tree is growing(?) between a rock and a hard place, but it's not, just another rock.

My desert studies classes start this weekend. I'm very excited and have been finding material to go over and visiting locations in advance. More natural history, archaeology/prehistory, geology and mining. I'm not sure why I'm mentioning this, except everyone around here yawns when I talk about it. I could squeeze their faces. Please, feign interest. :)

Unfortunately, I already ran out of POTM nominations, otherwise this one would have been in with a fair shout. Yet another very appealing Abraxas image

Unfortunately, I already ran out of POTM nominations, otherwise this one would have been in with a fair shout. Yet another very appealing Abraxas image

Thanks Chris, you're cool!

Incredible picture!

Great image Abraxas, your an amazing photographer.

I like how the sky consists of black, red, and some white. And that creepy tree really completes this picture, I love it. :thumbup:

Wow...I really love everything about this photo! Beautiful!

Incredible picture!

Thank you.

Great image Abraxas, your an amazing photographer.

I like how the sky consists of black, red, and some white. And that creepy tree really completes this picture, I love it. :thumbup:

Thanks! I like when this stuff happens.

Great photo - Amazing coloured sky :thumbup:

Thank you.

Wow...I really love everything about this photo! Beautiful!

Thank you.

I'm glad you all enjoyed it. I'll be out in the same area tomorrow night. I hope I get lucky again. :) Thanks again everyone!

Words escape me for how fantastic I think this image is. What has gotten into you lately?? Whatever it is, I want some of it! ;)

Well done! :thumbup:

NJ

Thanks!

THe pRESsuRE is off- I will die poor! :)

Most reactions

Back