What's new

Before Roosting...

Nicely captured; I really can't think of much to do to it other than perhaps just crop a little off of the bottom to remove the fairly solid, dark area, especially lower right corner.
 
Thank you Tired Iron... i too had that same thought, but lazily uploaded this :D
 
If you don't mind I would make this small edition

p7lsq.jpg
 
Yet another from you that I really like!

First thought was Hitchcocks' "Birds".
 
Thank you actino; i like this; what all were the processes you worked out?

:D

Not much: parallel key light (strength=10, angle=90) creating false 3D impression and noise removing.

regards
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom