What's new

Beginner: First roll of film.

Muffinabus

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Found my dad's old (very old?) Canon A-1 and decided to break it out and maybe get into photography. After reading about shutter speeds, aperture, DOF, film speed, and all that fun stuff, I finally went out and walked around town taking pictures of... stuff. Please don't hold back in your comments and critiquing, I really do need all the advice I can get.

EDIT: Sorry, are the photos a bit too large /:?

1)
550500-R1-025-11_012.jpg

2)
550500-R1-027-12_013.jpg

3)
550500-R1-029-13_014.jpg

4)
550500-R1-037-17_018.jpg

5)
550500-R1-039-18_019.jpg
 
I think all your photos are good quality. I especially like #3, the lines and angles are excellent, from the street, the parking meters, trees, lamp post, sidewalk, fence, rails and train...just a great great shot, and a rare opportunity to have that consistency.
 
Thanks for the comments guys. Haha, I've actually been holding off on checking this thread as I felt somewhat embarrassed. With that said, #3 was probably my favorite of the bunch as well (:

Thanks a lot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom