Beginner from NY!

Smeethan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Whats up everyone :mrgreen:. Just a little about myself I'm currently a college student who lives in NY(not the city) and have really just started exploring photography over the past few months. I have always enjoyed it, but never had the time or money to really get started until recently. I purchased a Canon T2i and have started to read as many photography guides and textbooks as I can. I have learned a lot from reading, but I really need that human element for critique and feedback. I don't take any formal classes so I decided to join this forum as the people here seem very knowledgeable and most importantly honest. That being said can't wait to see you guys in the forums.

Welcome to the group from another NY'er. NOT from the city either... Everyone seems to think that's the only thing in this state????

Another welcome from New York, this time from NYC. I live in Hell's Kitchen and our studio is in Tribeca. Summers we hang out with The Old Hippies of Sullivan County as much as we can.

Do you live near Poughkeepsie?

Having been born in England I find it helpful to think of NY as being about the same size as England, just with fewer people and more trees. Oh, and bigger rivers.

Best,
Helen

Last edited:
Another welcome from New York, this time from NYC. I live in Hell's Kitchen and our studio is in Tribeca. Summers we hang out with The Old Hippies of Sullivan County as much as we can.

Do you live near Poughkeepsie?

Having been born in England I find it helpful to think of NY as being about the same size as England, just with fewer people and more trees. Oh, and bigger rivers.

Best,
Helen

Wow you hit the nail right on the head actually I live in Poughkeepsie

Most reactions

New Topics

Back