What's new

Beginner shots

hyakuhei

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
162
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi All, I've had my camera 2-3 weeks now. I'd really welcome some C&C !

#1
755479394_175302bd21_b_d.jpg


#2
754579217_e5a3af57a8_b_d.jpg


#3
755520448_d8c71724e6_b_d.jpg


#4
704552489_cf8dfff6fc_b_d.jpg


#5
755275010_c70880f6b5_b_d.jpg


I'm quite enjoying this photography malarkey at the moment - I'm constantly amazed by the quality that some of you guys come up with - I hope to get close to that some day.

Cheers
-Rob
 
skateboard picture is very cool!
 
I'm not really sure, never been a real big fan of flowers and such, but I really like number 4.
 
Thanks :-D
I like number four too! Thanks to some help from people on this forum it became quite a reasonable image in the end
 
I think these are really good for your second or third week with a camera. I know what you mean when you say the really amazing pictures on here. I always envy them. Keep practicing (you seem like a natural) and you'll get to those pictures on here that make s all go "wow"
:biggrin:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom