JazzyVizzle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
One of my first pictures.
I really could use some feedback :)

4810218014_4ce3ffde08_b.jpg

The foreground tress are very dark and would have been better if they weren't there at all by changing your position. It is also possible to add a little fill light in post processing. I am also thinking that about 20-30 after this shot maybe the sky had a little more color in it as the sun was setting farther into the horizon.

Thanks for your feedback.
I did get some photos 20-30 minutes after.
Unfortually the details (nice sky & reflecting water) weren't as smooth as on this picture.

Not bad for a first sunset. You got good detail and color without blowing out the highlights.

... I am also thinking that about 20-30 after this shot maybe the sky had a little more color in it as the sun was setting farther into the horizon.

QFT. This is always overlooked by budding photog's. Our eye tells us "the sun has gone down" and we pack up. The sky looks nearly black and we can see stars in it. In reality your sensor will be able to pick up all that ambient light your eye/brain isnt processing. Many of the best sunsets are taken long after the sun is below the horizon.

Looks good.. nicely composed....

The question is do YOU like it.............:D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back