Behind the Blacksmith's Shop

Tammy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
jm_blacksmith_c_600.jpg

Tammy, I like your eye. :) I would have loved seeing the whole roofline of the building, though - the way it's been cropped here makes the white roof a bit of a distraction in the upper right corner. Would love to see more of these if you have any! :thumbup:

Thanks guys - I see what you mean about the white roof - I agree - I need to rethink the crop. I'm going to play a bit - but here's the original. I'm afraid I'm still working on remembering to compose in the eyepiece - one day.
jm_blacksmith_c_600_orig.jpg

Thanks for the replies.

Update: Another version with a tighter crop

b37c010d50ddfe2ee939a3e07e2f6581-

i really like the last one you posted...i like the colors of the first one with the crop of the second one, it seems as if the shadow has been darkened in the first one :thumbup:

Thanks for your comments Andrea - they encouraged me to keep working on this - :D

i've been looking at it, and i totally like the first one, maybe if u keep everything the same just make the crop a little more vertical (just include the roof line, horizontally keep the crop the same) it will be great :) i think

Like this?
a8d09ca640155b7bde24172d76d70e66-

(Thanks)

andreag5 said:
yea i like that a lot :thumbup:

Yeah!

Thanks for your help :D

I love the tight crop you did with the border. The colors seem more vivid to me and I just like the feel of that one the best. You've done a great job!

Thanks Alison :D

AlisonS said:
I love the tight crop you did with the border. The colors seem more vivid to me and I just like the feel of that one the best. You've done a great job!

i agree, great job!

Most reactions

Back