Lilshortahy4ya

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Picture023.jpg

This Picture was taken behind our Local Social club on evening

51MPVZA0C2L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

That's your camera? Hooray for P&S's, that's like what I use atm...

I'd like to see more bridge and water, less trees and dirt. Also, the foreground is completely in shadow, which kills this a bit I think.. Also it's a little crooked but that can be fixed.

It's a good time of day to be taking pictures, but you should be on the other side of the bridge so you're not completely backlit, or at least get out of the shadow.

Got any other pics to share?

Thank you for the c&c, its funny that you posted the picture of that kodak camera that looks like my old camera lol, i do have a cannon P&S and i love it, it has a color accent feature that i am in love with. I'm actually looking at purchasing a cannon slr camera just trying to save up for it. Yes ill post some more picture!!

Thank you for the c&c, its funny that you posted the picture of that kodak camera that looks like my old camera lol, i do have a cannon P&S and i love it, it has a color accent feature that i am in love with. I'm actually looking at purchasing a cannon slr camera just trying to save up for it. Yes ill post some more picture!!

I just read your exif and it had the line:

Camera Model = KODAK Z760 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA

Just assumed.

Sorry lol im pretty much new to this forum stuff

Most reactions

New Topics

Back