KenC Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 5,699 Reaction score 1,472 Location Philadelphia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 28, 2014 #1
NTD Photography TPF Noob! Joined Sep 26, 2014 Messages 42 Reaction score 2 Location Sri Lanka Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 28, 2014 #2 nice
D Dagwood56 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 19, 2007 Messages 3,025 Reaction score 491 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 28, 2014 #3 Different and interesting. I like it!
JeremyMcG TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 13, 2014 Messages 74 Reaction score 29 Location Buckhannon, WV Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 28, 2014 #4 What am I looking at?
KenC Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 5,699 Reaction score 1,472 Location Philadelphia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 28, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks guys. It's two overlapping leaves from the same plant. I put a flash above and between the leaves, so the one in front was back lit, enhancing the color, and the other lit from the front at a very small angle, emphasizing the texture.
Thanks guys. It's two overlapping leaves from the same plant. I put a flash above and between the leaves, so the one in front was back lit, enhancing the color, and the other lit from the front at a very small angle, emphasizing the texture.