What's new

Behind the Doorknob

CFRacer22

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Location
MS
Got out my miniature camera yesterday and look some pics from behind a doorknob...

WaterTower6.jpg


WaterTower3.jpg


WaterTower5.jpg
 
At first I thought it was somekind of tower untill I read the first line! :thumbup::mrgreen:

very good :)
 
yea, it might look a lot like somekind of tower but its actually a doorknob :) Not the most amazing photos or anything, just somethin different, I'll probably go back when there is more in the sky

I guess I should have cropped the last one to get rid of all the space...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom