What's new

Behind the Jeff Bridges Cover Shoot

Jerry Avenaim

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I suppose I'm posting this because it's often nice to hear the story behind a shoot and not just the lighting and technical dynamics. Although that will follow in the next article.

Read the article here.

bridges_cover.jpg


Jeff Bridges photographed March 2, 2010 © Jerry Avenaim Photography

​


If you have any thoughts or feedback, I would live to hear it. :)

Jerry Avenaim
Jerry Avenaim Photography
Jerry Avenaim Photography Blog
 
if it made the cover of a magazine I don't think it belongs in the beginners section ;) I also don't think there would be much C&C needed if it was good enough to make the cover ;)
 
Hmmmm. Well I thought it would be nice for beginners to get a little back story on a high profile photo shoot. But then again, I would want to read it as well from another photographer...

Any suggestions of where a better place for it would be Sarah?

:)
 
people photography, somewhere in the business section...

I'm not trying to be a smart ass or anything, but your comment kind of came off (since it's on the internet and we can't read tone of voice) as a smart ass ;)
 
beautiful shots! i'll be interested to read your next one about the lighting set-up and all of that. :thumbup:
 
I'm a beginner and want to thank you for sharing. I hope to have my own photography business and love reading the behind-the-scenes stuff. Waiting for the next one...
 
Thank you for the feedback, I'm glad anyone who read the article enjoyed the back story. The next entry will be the entire shoot with lighting diagrams that I hope you'll find quite helpful :)

Sarah- Assume good faith when someone takes the time to reply to you.
 
I haven't had a chance to read the article yet but I do appreciate your posting it here for the amateurs.
 
Thanks for posting this; I, too, am a huge fan of The Big Lebowski (as all true human beings are). I'm definitely interested to see something about the technical aspects of the shoot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom