dmccarty10 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 1, 2005 Messages 158 Reaction score 2 Location Goshen, NJ Sep 23, 2005 #1 Candid shots I took while art directing a photoshoot in NYC.
NMLeakway TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2005 Messages 335 Reaction score 6 Sep 23, 2005 #2 great shots, I really like 4, 5 and 6
LittleMan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 14, 2004 Messages 6,648 Reaction score 145 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 23, 2005 #3 I love #4 and #6 Great shots! -Chris
M @ k o TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,534 Reaction score 136 Location Florida U S A Sep 23, 2005 #4 These are great, I really dig #1, that's an awesome shot !
'Daniel' TPF Noob! Joined Dec 30, 2004 Messages 1,507 Reaction score 14 Location Manchester, UK Sep 23, 2005 #5 Nice series. Number 1 being my favourite. I'm really undecided on 5. I don't know if I like it or not. it's unconvetional, seems to have movement except here face which is in focus but the top isn't. It's kind of confusing Nice job.
Nice series. Number 1 being my favourite. I'm really undecided on 5. I don't know if I like it or not. it's unconvetional, seems to have movement except here face which is in focus but the top isn't. It's kind of confusing Nice job.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 23, 2005 Moderator 🛠️ #6 The first one is my favourite of the series, too. Her very beautiful and here very natural smile is wonderful.
The first one is my favourite of the series, too. Her very beautiful and here very natural smile is wonderful.
AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 23, 2005 #7 # 6 really rocks. Eric
JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 23, 2005 #8 No. 6 is the definite standout here for me. I like no. 1 but just wish you had caught it from a bit higher angle. Thanks for sharing these.
No. 6 is the definite standout here for me. I like no. 1 but just wish you had caught it from a bit higher angle. Thanks for sharing these.
dmccarty10 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 1, 2005 Messages 158 Reaction score 2 Location Goshen, NJ Sep 23, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 #6 was shot with a swing & tilt, which is why you have the shifted plane of focus. I agree, #1 would have been better from a higher angle. Some days you get what you get.
#6 was shot with a swing & tilt, which is why you have the shifted plane of focus. I agree, #1 would have been better from a higher angle. Some days you get what you get.
terri39 10 Administrator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2003 Messages 36,813 Reaction score 9,607 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 23, 2005 Admin 🛠️ #10 Great series. I think #6 is the standout of them all, but I love #4 as well. They all have a great feel to them. They're beautiful. Good stuff! :thumbup:
Great series. I think #6 is the standout of them all, but I love #4 as well. They all have a great feel to them. They're beautiful. Good stuff! :thumbup:
skiboarder72 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 82 Location Greenville, SC Sep 23, 2005 #11 wow very professional, love the expressions
M Mansi TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 3,448 Reaction score 187 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 24, 2005 #12 #6 for me too! wonderful soft tones :thumbsup: nice series