Brandon Hill

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
brandonhillphotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
[video=vimeo;68583913]https://vimeo.com/68583913[/video]

Hey guys, I just wanted to shamelessly share a new behind-the-scenes video of an editorial shoot I completed last month. The shoot covered a feature on the rising musicians of Seattle. I've written more about it here at my blog as well.

For this shoot I used a Canon 5D MII, the video was shot on a Red Cam, 5D MII, and the lighting equipment was Profoto and Paul Bluff.

Thanks, enjoy!

Great shots & tight edit! I liked the music and am probably older than James. :mrgreen:

Cool BTS, I would have rather heard actual commentary, filled with some background music than that god awful harlem Shake type of stuff. . . good lord.

Cool BTS, I would have rather heard actual commentary, filled with some background music than that god awful harlem Shake type of stuff. . . good lord.

I don't hear the Harlem Shake hook or melody anywhere in the video audio but I suppose it may remind you of it. And if you'd like commentary on the shoot, you can refer to my blog post on it:

The New Sound of Seattle

Didn't hear audio because I watched at work, but that was super awesome. Thanks for the share. I love seeing just what goes into shoots like that.

Most reactions

Back