What's new

Beijing Olympics Blue Cube

echoyjeff222

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 27, 2010
Messages
645
Reaction score
140
Location
WA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Argh. I am kind of annoyed because the gates around the building were closed because it was late .. I had to end up taking pictures from the outside. I tried to capture the enormity of the building, but it was kind of tough with all the stuff in the foreground.

I ended up just kind of liking a closeup showing the pattern. The only one that I took of the whole thing felt like ... the angle was not the best that I could have chosen. Opinions?


BluePattern by echoyjeff222, on Flickr


Blue by echoyjeff222, on Flickr
 
Very cool, what do they use it for these days?
 
I'm fairly sure that it's just used for general swimming competitions now from time to time ... and as a nice structure to behold at night, when the lights come on :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom