What's new

Being chased by the Cookie Monster!

LWW

TPF Supporters
Joined
Aug 3, 2005
Messages
1,360
Reaction score
67
Location
Dayton,Ohio
CookieTruck.jpg


Thanks for viewing.

LWW
 
You can park that puppy in my driveway any day! :mrgreen: :lmao:
chocolate chippers...my absolute fave fresh from the oven. :hail:
 
oh, man, i am with jonk....where the heck is the milk man????

cool shot....wouldnt be great to have a kid in a cookie monster outfit trying to climb in the back??? (or maybe funnier if its an adult, 'eh?)
 
JonK said:
You can park that puppy in my driveway any day! :mrgreen: :lmao:
chocolate chippers...my absolute fave fresh from the oven. :hail:

i'm with ya....i love 'em.

neat shot LWW.
 
JonK said:
You can park that puppy in my driveway any day! :mrgreen: :lmao:
chocolate chippers...my absolute fave fresh from the oven. :hail:
ditto that!
yum.. now i want some!
cool pic.. thanks for sharing :mrgreen:
 
Thanks all.

No skill involved though.

It was one of those few times I had an "I wish I had a camera with me" moment that I did have one.

LWW
 
Funny shot ........ crap, now I've got to rummage through the pantry for a snack that I hide from the kids!!:lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom