What's new

Being Precise

ceeboy14

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
788
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$8555599763_bc7613a66d_o.webp
 
Last edited:
No need to bump so quickly, 34 minutes after first posting is a bit quick. Some folks might be at work in the middle of the day.

So, does this image portray the subject as you intended? Is there a specific issue you want C&C on?
 
I like it, the contrast and lighting are good, the expression so concentrated... the composition is well balanced
I love images depicting real life situations.
An excellent photo!
 
Thanks, MiFleur..I loved his concentration on making sure an opening was going to be level.
 
Hey CB, sorry about that. I was too wrapped up in my problems.

I like the shot a lot, but I'm not sure about the vignetting. The scene is
so dark, I kind'a feel like I'm holding a flashlight for him
 
I really like the conversion on this shot. The dark tones really complement his concentration.

I wish everyone put this much effort into their work. The contractor that worked on my place was nowhere near this precise, and one year later it shows as things are slowly started to degrade in quality.
 
It's a good image with a lot going for it. However, I have to agree with others about the vignette; IMO it's always too much if you notice it right away or not long after looking at the image. The other thing that's been bothering me is the area behind his head. I know the hunched posture is one of the things that depicts his absorption in what he is doing, but I find myself looking at his back and the windows behind it. I would crop a lot of that out - his neck still shows that he is hunched over what he's doing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom