What's new

Belize Sunrise - Long Exposure

Bitter.. I rotated the image.. did a 100% crop.... and all of the posts are haloed... even the posts out under the "hut".... so it has to be mist or something, as I didn't touch any of those areas at all...

$halos.webp
 
I'm going to go out on the limb and say its mostly likely an artifact of the inferior sensors that Nikon puts in their cameras.
 
I'm going to go out on the limb and say its mostly likely an artifact of the inferior sensors that Nikon puts in their cameras.

You know, Rex.. you might just be right! lol!
 
cgipson1 said:
You know, Rex.. you might just be right! lol!

Oh lol...I was just being sarcastic but if you think so! XD
 
cgipson1 said:
You know, Rex.. you might just be right! lol!

Oh lol...I was just being sarcastic but if you think so! XD

uhhuh! lol! I was just agreeing with a disadvantaged Canon user... trying to make you feel better! I will say this.. just to help you, I would be more than willing to take that 1D off your hands so you won't have to suffer with it anymore... then I could justify getting an MP-E65 macro lens! ;)
 
+1!

I wish Nikon would put something similar to the MPE-65 out. Buuut, at a more reasonable distance, like a 105 or similar.

Better yet, I wish Sigma would. At least then it would be at a semi-reasonable price, and still up to par with Nikon's m(i)cro lenses.

Mark
 
This is fabulous! I wish I was in Belize.
 
Who the <Hades> let you out of the CONUS? :confused:

Really nice shot Charlie!

Thanks John! I needed a vacation! Badly! Now I am all sunburned, and back at my desk... already starting to get cranky again! lol!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom