What's new

Bellydance Studio

03


04
 
05


06
 
07


08
 
I find that the stark, white backgrounds make the images seem too clinical. I'm also wondering if an off-camera flash would present the forms of the girls' bodies and the cloth in a more dramatic fashion.
 
These are some great pictures, I really think you captured the moment in each one. Although I do agree the stark white wall behind takes away from girls.
 
I find that the stark, white backgrounds make the images seem too clinical. I'm also wondering if an off-camera flash would present the forms of the girls' bodies and the cloth in a more dramatic fashion.

These are some great pictures, I really think you captured the moment in each one. Although I do agree the stark white wall behind takes away from girls.

Thanks for detail comments :)
 
I always like to watch bellydances, and these photos give me the atmosphere! Thanks for sharing :)
 
Really need a background in my humble opinion......Mike
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom