Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$_SNO8427.JPG

$_SNO8428.JPG

$_SNO8429.JPG

$_SNO8408.JPG

one from the weekend walk
View attachment 73727

Darn good timing Mike, tough work and well handled. They are so fast, great to see the sharp drops as well. Love the two on the tree and that wingspread is beautiful Mike. The snake popping its head up and those sharp eye is excellent as well.

All the best Mike, great shots.

Danny.

Finally with a sun filled day and warmer temps, the snakes are coming out to enjoy. Someone saw 4' black snake in the lower pool of the Herring Run yesterday.
I like the 2 birds and the wing capture.
Nancy

Finally with a sun filled day and warmer temps, the snakes are coming out to enjoy. Someone saw 4' black snake in the lower pool of the Herring Run yesterday.
I like the 2 birds and the wing capture.
Nancy

Thanks I was down by there on Saturday. Wareham Herring run had some Osprey action.

:lmao: :lmao: That belly flop! I wish you had a better angle at that! :(

Ha ha I wish I had 800mm then I could have shot from the other end of the pond.

Darn good timing Mike, tough work and well handled. They are so fast, great to see the sharp drops as well. Love the two on the tree and that wingspread is beautiful Mike. The snake popping its head up and those sharp eye is excellent as well.

All the best Mike, great shots.

Danny.

Thanks Danny. I was down wind so I was shooting from behind at a long distance. If they would only follow directions

#4 is easily my favorite. Well done!

Most reactions

Back