What's new

Hobby photographer from Connecticut

killerrips5 3

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 13, 2026
Messages
12
Reaction score
17
Location
Connecticut
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm a weekend photographer with a interest in all things photography. My friend and I go out every weekend on adventures to shoot photos. Hoping to get some new ideas and learn new things on this forum.
Thanks for allowing me to be here.
 
My friend and I at the farm.
DSC01764b.webp
 
Welcome aboard! Shooting with a friend sounds like a great way to stay motivated — having someone to explore new spots with makes all the difference. The Sony a7 III is a fantastic all-round camera for weekend outings. Looking forward to seeing your farm shots and whatever else you two get up to. Enjoy the forum!
 
How's it going Killerrips? I'm from Florida and just joined the forum as well.
 
Membership invoice in the mail...BTW, Platinum membership required for excess facial hair.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom