L Lord_Angelus TPF Noob! Joined Dec 15, 2005 Messages 38 Reaction score 1 Location Singapore Dec 16, 2005 #1
aprilraven TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2005 Messages 5,135 Reaction score 190 Location location, location Dec 16, 2005 Banned #2 very interesting shot, l.a. ........ love the reflection in the windows...welcome to tpf...
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 17, 2005 Moderator 🛠️ #3 I'm not so sure this is "Nature"... :scratch: And it does not seem to be a "Landscape", either ... :scratch: I think I better move it to the General Gallery. Yes.
I'm not so sure this is "Nature"... :scratch: And it does not seem to be a "Landscape", either ... :scratch: I think I better move it to the General Gallery. Yes.