Belvedere | Citrus | Vodka

Glad you showed the lighting setup. Works pretty darn good. And one more thing. I'm not going to open any more of these or I might start drinking again. Just a precaution. :)

Glad you showed the lighting setup. Works pretty darn good. And one more thing. I'm not going to open any more of these or I might start drinking again. Just a precaution. :)

Thanks! I'm amazed at how well these homemade strip lights are working [emoji16]

Thanks! I'm amazed at how well these homemade strip lights are working [emoji16]

What material did you use for the diffuser? I might try that.

What material did you use for the diffuser? I might try that.

One layer of rip-stop nylon for the front [emoji106]

This just in: belvedere citrus is delicious!

nice!
Like the setup photo too it helps with anyone giving advice and those like me to get a clue as well...

what is the bottle standing on? so far I have only used white paper. lol

nice!
Like the setup photo too it helps with anyone giving advice and those like me to get a clue as well...

what is the bottle standing on? so far I have only used white paper. lol

Thanks for the kind words! It's just a small sheet of black acrylic I ordered from Amazon. Like 12"x24 or something. Maybe only $8? Pretty cheap, and I've already used the same side twice (I just left the plastic sheeting on the other side).

Jake

Good choice of vodka for this nice work. :thumbyo: Hope you enjoyed both "shootings".

Ha! Excellent!

I am totally stealing the gold-reflector idea, and will shamelessly exploit it for my own uses.

Where might I steal the idea for the homemade striplights?

I LOVE that you used the reflector as a background. I would have never thought of that. The lighting is great here. Did you post somewhere how you made your strip lights? Id love a link if you did!

Ha! Excellent!

I am totally stealing the gold-reflector idea, and will shamelessly exploit it for my own uses.

Where might I steal the idea for the homemade striplights?
This.

Most reactions

Back