What's new

Bench at Resevoir Station

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p805544506-5.jpg
 
Makes me feel cold and lonely.

Not sure if that's what you intended, but at least I have a feeling when I look at it, right? :)

If you feel anything, then I've succeeded. ;)
I was playing with balance. There are aspects of this that are both symmetric and asymmetric, but I still feel like there is balance to the composition.
That's my take on it anyway.

I had my doubts when I shot it. Still do.
It's growing on me.

Thanks for commenting! Much appreciated.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom